Marth is OP Marth is OP

As a fan of smash I was hoping to see more meta game references like chain grabbing or really weird/big hit boxes for Marth, but just having Marth's long grab length seems alright. Also it would have been a nice touch to have added Fox and Captain Falcon already selected on the character select screen when Marth was chosen.

From what I've seen you do, you seem to be sticking to parodies and if it works for you keep at it.
I look forward to see what you do as you improve...

Love (of Dogs) is Blind Love (of Dogs) is Blind

This was alright! The humor wasn't mindblowing but it made me smile, You need to work on the movement to get better. Instead of just doing fast cuts of movements, try animating in betweens and you will go further. (sadly this will take longer but the returns will be better)

Sonic OVA | Re-animated Teaser Sonic OVA | Re-animated Teaser

Nice little teaser. The lettering in "SONIC" was off at the end and the spacing was kinda off as well

OfficialfABs responds:

Thanks, can't really tell with the letter spacing, honestly it uses a really weird font haha.

That Pokeyman Thing Your Grandkids Are Into That Pokeyman Thing Your Grandkids Are Into

Soup Man was my favorite monster thing.

Kurm Frog Teach ABC Kurm Frog Teach ABC

Mupt Kurm Frog make fun, but at what cost?

REBIDENT EBIL: THE GAME REBIDENT EBIL: THE GAME

Wow I suck at this game.

Full Bright Full Bright

I'm no musician by any means. But this is great music. I felt a lot of emotions upon hearing this. This really pumps me up and I'm going to play it in the background while I draw and animate. Thank you.

RQ - OzoneOrange RQ - OzoneOrange

Looks awesome! Good attention to detail as well!

Undertale fan art (Sans and Papyrus) Undertale fan art (Sans and Papyrus)

Love the bone brothers and you did a great job with their colors and expressions! Keep up the great work!

Hugarooki responds:

Thankyou so much! And yes how can anyone not love them ^_^ and Ill keep trying my best :)