Love (of Dogs) is Blind Love (of Dogs) is Blind

This was alright! The humor wasn't mindblowing but it made me smile, You need to work on the movement to get better. Instead of just doing fast cuts of movements, try animating in betweens and you will go further. (sadly this will take longer but the returns will be better)

Sonic OVA | Re-animated Teaser Sonic OVA | Re-animated Teaser

Nice little teaser. The lettering in "SONIC" was off at the end and the spacing was kinda off as well

OfficialfABs responds:

Thanks, can't really tell with the letter spacing, honestly it uses a really weird font haha.

garfeilf is on crack.JPEG garfeilf is on crack.JPEG

drawing to well for garfeilf also why is this meme coming over right now?

Weird Employees Weird Employees

Oh hey! it's great to see theodd1sout make it to Newgrounds.

It's a good start, but I think you need to develop your own style. keep with it!

inkanimations responds:

alright thank you

Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 4 Animation Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 4 Animation

You put a good deal of work into this so I won't rate for a blam or one but this falls under the category of why was this made? Don't Hug Me I'm Scared was a very ~creative~ idea that Rebecca Sloan and Joe Pelling worked very hard to produce. There is not point in watching this when people can go see the original it was based off. While making fan animations can be a fun process I'd advise you to look into making something original instead of riding the coattails of other content creators.

AlexanderAnimation responds:

I see your point, but you understand that other people make fan animations too right? Stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzRAtc3KZcw and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz9rtjFZsJY are the same as this. I appreciate the constructive criticism though. :)

Booty of grocery Booty of grocery

This animation was jarring. Seriously.
Your voice work is superb besides the clearly pitched man and his son.
However, your animation and amazing audio isn't synced up which is what you were practicing. Certain scenes went by to quick and your animation was very choppy. Hopefully whatever animation software you get will be able to help with audio syncing.
The writing was interesting here and there but nothing really made me chuckle or laugh.

Honestly, the great voice work kept me watching the video. It made the viewing way less painful than it would have been if your audio quality was lower.

Keep at it!

West Tree gag show ep 3 West Tree gag show ep 3

I learned a sexy lesson today. Nice! Little in the way of animation, but nice drawings and art. Kinda blurry which could be due to the file type. The sound is good, but the volume spikes and is uneven at certain parts. All in all, well memed.

Squid Sisters: FEMM POW! Squid Sisters: FEMM POW!

Great work. I wouldn't consider this an E for everyone kind of animation though. At most a mature rating at least a teen rating.

Archfoe Change Episode 1 Archfoe Change Episode 1

Confusing, kinda nice, and it made me pause to think about breakfast. You should get some music to play in the background so it doesn't sound so empty. I like the voice acting. Your movement could use some work, but it's a great start.

(Also it feels kinda short for an episode)

TzarQuetzal responds:

Yeah, I've never actually animated before the pilot(which I might upload later), so it's been a huge learning curve, things like timing and keyframes have been a learning process, that's why it was so short (ended up shorter WAY than what I thought). Thank you so much for the criticism and I future episodes will be better, hopefully.

Life Of Lenny Episode 1: Newgrounds! Life Of Lenny Episode 1: Newgrounds!

Using RPG Maker and calling it an animation is as lazy as lazy can get.