Sonic OVA | Re-animated Teaser Sonic OVA | Re-animated Teaser

Nice little teaser. The lettering in "SONIC" was off at the end and the spacing was kinda off as well

OfficialfABs responds:

Thanks, can't really tell with the letter spacing, honestly it uses a really weird font haha.

garfeilf is on crack.JPEG garfeilf is on crack.JPEG

drawing to well for garfeilf also why is this meme coming over right now?

Weird Employees Weird Employees

Oh hey! it's great to see theodd1sout make it to Newgrounds.

It's a good start, but I think you need to develop your own style. keep with it!

inkanimations responds:

alright thank you

MAKE IT as an Artist MAKE IT as an Artist

"You will keep working! You will not get tired! You will not draw stupid dicks!" -Me screaming this morning.

This is a really great game. Wish I could not lose money and popularity by sleeping or go without sleeping. But alas it is part of the game's theme. My poor space bar...

deathink responds:

Thanks for playing, also, sorry about the space bar. haha

Pomg Pomg

Simple design and fun to play. Aggravating at times, but the sweet endorphin release after getting past a tricky place really makes it worth it. GG

Full Bright Full Bright

I'm no musician by any means. But this is great music. I felt a lot of emotions upon hearing this. This really pumps me up and I'm going to play it in the background while I draw and animate. Thank you.

RQ - OzoneOrange RQ - OzoneOrange

Looks awesome! Good attention to detail as well!

Undertale fan art (Sans and Papyrus) Undertale fan art (Sans and Papyrus)

Love the bone brothers and you did a great job with their colors and expressions! Keep up the great work!

Hugarooki responds:

Thankyou so much! And yes how can anyone not love them ^_^ and Ill keep trying my best :)